Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend at the Cabin

We have kind of started a tradition on my side of the family that every Labor Day weekend we go camping or go to a cabin, with all those living in close by. Well this year we finally were able to have my whole family there! We stayed at a cabin and went to Pinecrest lake every day. We had fun going to the lake and swimming, kayaking, and just relaxing on the beach. At the cabin we had fun playing games, watching movies, and enjoying each other's company.
I loved being with my side of the family and doing things with them. We always have fun together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time! We did too!

Merilee said...

My family used to go camping at Pinecrest when I was younger. I'm so glad you had such a good time with your family. Good luck with your new ward!