Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Baby for Us

We have made a new blog called A Baby for Us. It will focus on our adoption journey. We will still update the Hendo-Land blog with the big news that happens in the adoption process. But we created the new one for the day to day or week to week happenings while we go down this path. Feel free to tell people about the blog and get the word out that we are looking to adopt.
I found a button on Families Supporting Adoption that says "Hoping to Adopt" You can right click on that picture and save it then link the picture to our adoption blog. The blog address is babyforjnk.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

Katie, I think adoption is truly remarkable. Its a beautiful thing. I have a friend that I actually take care of their first little girl shes two now and they just adopted a newborn last month.There adoption website is: http://www.staceyandmark.net/index.html
It is very inspiring!
Your Highland ward friend,
Darcy

Emily and James said...

We are so happy that you are going through adoption. James is adopted and can answer any questions you might have. Talk to you soon.