Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

5 Months!

My babies are five months today! I can't believe how fast the 2nd through 4th months went by. The first two months seemed to creep by so slowly.
My sweeties are now rolling and interacting with each other. Megan and Ethan both love laughing and are starting to babble more. It is fun to see them play with their toys. They also are sleeping through the night now. YEAH! (I guess I should clarify; the Dr. said they were big enough now that they could sleep through the night. Whether or not they do it consistently, is another matter.) :-)


 I only was able to get Ethan rolling with my digital camera. Pardon Megan crying in the background.





I guess whatever Daddy was looking at on his Touchpad wasn't very interesting to Megan. :-)

I love Megan and Ethan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, they are getting so big! I love the picture of them interacting with one another. So sweet!

Melissa Savage said...

Super cute babies! We're excited to see them this weekend!