Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rollin' Along

I wish I had video or at least two really nice pictures, (maybe I'll add something later) but both Ethan than Megan rolled from their backs to their tummies, yesterday but I couldn't get it on video.
 I was not in the room when Ethan rolled the first time, Joel got to experience that. But later that afternoon Ethan suprised me by rolling again. But of course when I turned the video camera on, nothing.
Then later that night Megan decided that she wanted to get into the fun and rolled too. I missed watching that one. I looked at her she was on her back, then when I looked at her again she was on her tummy.
So the first time Ethan and Megan rolled from their backs to their tummies was 9/12/11.
I can't wait til I can capture one or both of them rolling. Hopefully soon!

No comments: