
Wow this one came fast. The first two months seemed to go by so slowly, now they are flying! Here are some things I noticed them doing this past month:
They can both roll from their tummies to their backs. They also can roll to their side and play with their toys. They are both cooing and squealing when they play. It's cute for a little while! They can grab onto their toys that have rings and jiggle them. When you smile at them they smile back. (I love it!!!) They also started laughing this past month too. SO CUTE!

Megan tends to try to very deliberately go for her toys then after she touches them she smacks them around. I like seeing her trying and learning to get more fluid movement with her arms. Megan just loves giving smiles. She seems to know when Mommy needs those smiles the most and that just makes my day!


Ethan likes playing while lying on his side. He also likes looking a things that light up. We got him a toy snail that has a face that lights up and makes noise when it moves. It is fun seeing him learning cause and effect. "If I touch this it will make noise and light up."(no picture of that yet). He also has a favorite song that calms him down "The Wheels on the Bus". I just discovered that if I sing it slowly to him it helps him go to sleep.

I love that I can put them down in their gyms and see them interact with it more than even a month ago. They are also starting to notice each other. I sometimes see one looking at the other and then smile. I also like that they are starting to get used to their swings, Mommy's arms and back were getting tired!

I love Megan and Ethan! I am so glad that I am their Mommy!
Editors note: For some reason beyond my computer skills, I can't edit out the big spaces between the paragraphs and pictures. It has been happening to me for a while, making me dread posting. I have just decided to give up, and post with the big spaces. Forgive me and the empty spaces. I guess they will have to be there, since I don't know how to get rid of them except to not post anymore. Which I am not going to do! ;)
4 comments:
What a great post! It will be so nice to look back and remember the details!
So glad we got to see them! They're adorable and we need to see them more often so I can get more baby cuddles and smiles!:)
They are so cute! Growing fast too! As for the spaces it might help if you update your blogger to the new blogger in draft. Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks! The new blogger helped! No more big spaces!
Post a Comment