August went by fast! I can't believe tomorrow is September already. Here are some pictures of my cuties this month.
Just chillin' in the Bumbo's
Tummy time!

Pictures of us at cousin Addie's 1st Birthday Party:
Addie diving into her cake.

Ethan with some serious thought on how he's going to dive into his birthday cake next year. :)

Megan waving at Daddy taking the picture.

I saw this moment and had to take a picture:
Ethan helping Daddy work.

Ethan and Megan meeting Great Aunt Lori and Great Aunt D.B. for the first time:

Hanging out together:

I love my babies!!!
3 comments:
They are dolls! I love to see all the pictures. You look great and oh so happy! The picture of Joel with Ethan at the computer is priceless. You have some amazingly adorable little babies.
Thanks for the update! :-)
Yay! Love the picture of Ethan deep in thought and the one with Mommy and Megan. Oh and Ethan and Daddy working. So sweet.
Post a Comment