Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

3 Months!

Megan and Ethan are 3 months today! They are now starting to coo and also smile when they see me *heart melting*. Ethan coos more than Megan, but she likes to squeal more, (scared mommy the first time she did that). Megan likes tummy time and is so good at holding her head up. They love playing in their gym or just moving around lying on a blanket. Ethan rolled to his side from his back last Friday. They also have started sleeping in their cribs for nap times during the day.Ethan and Megan also took their first trip to a hotel this past weekend for their Daddy's 20th reunion. We had Joel's mom come and stay in the hotel room while Joel and I went to the reunion. I was so proud of Megan and Ethan, they didn't cry too much while we were gone at the reunion. Then they slept the whole night with out crying. I was so worried that they were going to be upset that they weren't at home, that we wouldn't sleep at all that night. But they did great! I love those little accomplishments!


(Kinda dark sorry. It was too cute, but I didn't want to use the flash and potentially wake them.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great post, Katie! This is such a fun stage. I'm glad to hear they are taking naps in their cribs so you feel like you are getting a break. And I'm glad to see you guys doing fun things with them like staying in a hotel for Hendo's reunion. Hard to believe in 3 more months they will be eating baby food!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Their looks are changing and they are filling out and they are just as adorable as ever!