We love going to the same pumpkin farm every October. This year the farm decided to not only have it be a pumpkin farm but also a Christmas destination for getting trees and doing Christmas themed activities. We decided to go today since it is officially the Christmas season!
We went to the farm but it was so cold, we walked directly to the hot chocolate stand and had some hot chocolate. Then we walked around the farm and saw some reindeer and watched some people tobogganing down a hill of snow. As we were walking around I could smell the Christmas trees that they have for sale and it really got me into the Christmas spirit!
When it got darker we went on the train ride. As we went along the tracks, we were able to see the Christmas lighted scenes they set up for cars and the train riders to view.
I love this time of year. It's the time of giving and the time that we remember the birth of our Savior. Welcome to the Christmas season everyone!
Random Snow Day
9 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like fun. Where did you guys take those pictures you posted on facebook? I thought you would have a blog about it.
Sounds fun! We went by there the other night on the way to Valencia. It looked cold, but fun! I think I'd get the hot chocolate too!!
Those pictures on facebook were from the pictures that we took for our Christmas cards. :) I might post them here sometime.
That looks like so much fun. We are so excited to keep hearing about your adoption process. We have added a link to our page! We are thinking of coming up for the Ripon Christmas party. I know the wards split so maybe we can stop by and say hi for a few minutes that day!
Post a Comment