Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Adoption Blog

I have a question to all those who read this blog. How many of you read our adoption blog? I am trying to figure out if I should keep it up or not. Please let me know if I should just post the adoption themed posts on Hendo-Land or if I should continue with both blogs. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance for responding. :)

4 comments:

Melissa Savage said...

I like it, but I've never read it before because I didn't know how to get to it easily. But, I think I figured it out now. It's really up to you, and how much you might want prospective birth mothers looking at your personal blog...

Joel said...

I read it when I see there is an update! It is really up to you, but I wonder if there is any way you could combine the blogs, like on different sections on the same blog? I don't know how that would work, so I don't know why I'm suggesting it, but it is possible, I have seen it on other people's blogs...

Our Biggs Family said...

We read both of them. We are excited to hear about your journey. My sister and her husband are going through the process as well...just about the same phases as you are on. It is fun to be able to be a part of it with you too.

Emily and James said...

I also read it when there is an update. :) I'm so excited to see your progress in the adoption process! :) James and I would like to adopt someday as well, so it's wonderful to read your experiences!