I have been on and off clomid since June to try to help us get pregnant. I wouldn't wish taking clomid on my enemy. It is a terrible drug. It messes with you so much you don't realize that it is.
I was taking 2 clomid pills for 5 days at the begining of my cycle from Dec. to Feb. It was one of those things when you take them you don't realize how it is affecting you til you are off of them. I was getting more depressed every month and not wanting to do anything.
We tried something new this month doing shots, and man, I feel so much better about life. I don't feel like the world is going to end if I don't get pregnant this month, unlike in months past, and I feel like doing things again.
I didn't realize that clomid could do that, since I didn't feel that way when I just took 1 pill for 5 days from June, July and then again in Nov.
I know that clomid must work for people but not me. I know that I will never take clomid again!
Random Snow Day
9 years ago

3 comments:
Wow Katie, I didn't realize the hormonal affects Clomid has. Good luck with everything! Glad to hear that you are at least feeling better! :)
Katie, I can TOTALLY sympathize with you! Clomid did awful things to my body and emotions as well. No fun at all!!!! It was the shots that finally worked for us and I hope and pray they will work for you too!:)
I am glad you are feeling better and the shots aren't making you feel so down. That alone must help. We pray it will work for you guys. We miss you both!
Post a Comment