Later that day we went to this place in Berkley that we have gone to every Valentine's Day since we got engaged, Hs. Lordships. It is a fancy restaurant that is set over the water and the views from it are really pretty. We got a table right by the window and watched the waves breaking over the rocks. Unfortunately, we were not at the right spot in the restaurant to see the sun set but we could still see parts of the San Francisco skyline as the sun was setting.
Random Snow Day
9 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun V-day! I was just looking at your pictures and I just wanted to say how proud we are of you, and that you are looking really good! Keep it up! You're a good inspiration! :-)
I agree. You are looking great Katie! That is so cool that you go to Hs Lordships every V-Day. We went there for Rojohn's cousin's wedding reception last year. It is really beautiful.
Post a Comment