Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

July-August

July and August saw us every week going to Great America. We also had a fun 2nd Annual Hendoland Camp Out, National Night out, My Dad's Union Picnic and our first (as a family of four) movie at a theater.

Great America:
 Meeting Charlie Brown
 Snoppy and Schroeder
 Megan giving Snoppy a big hug!
Sitting next to Snoppy, hoping for one of the cookies.

 Ethan's Favorite ride! He loved to go on it over and over and over... :)

 Cousin love!

 Megan's favorite ride! Was mine too when I was a kid. (Except then I think they were painted as ladybugs)

 Megan loved this ride too!

Hendoland Camp out:
 First time eating Smores'

 First time eating Smores'

 All the California cousins eating dinner at the 'kids table' :)


National Night Out:
 Seeing a fire engine

 Megan not wanting to stop playing to take a picture. :)

More Great America Pics:

 We finally were there on a day that was warm enough to get wet! They LOVED it!

My Dad's Union Picnic
 Ethan so happy to ride the pony, just as long as I came along to hold his hand.
 Enjoying the bouncy house!

 "My cookies daddy!"


Watching our first movie together in a theater, Planes!
They enjoyed it for a while but then they were done. Can't wait to see it again on DVD so I can actually watch it! But I know they had fun!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I LOVE that picture of Megan and the "cornfield look!" Thank you for updating!