Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Megan and Ethan's First Easter Egg Hunt

I joined a club called The Mother's of Twins Club. It is nice to associate with mothers who have had twins. It is a nice group because if you have questions about life events with twins they know and are more than willing to answer questions. They have meetings once a month, they do fundraisers for different charities, and have events and activities for mothers and for their families too. This past Friday they had an Easter egg hunt at the park near our home.

Right before the hunt.

"Do I put the egg in the basket Daddy?"

"Do I pick this up?"

Megan and Daddy after the hunt.

Ethan and Mommy after the hunt.
Joel's parents were able to come and watch and they took pictures for us. Megan and Ethan didn't really get it, but it was still fun to have them try to figure it out and try to pick up the eggs. They got their practice in for next week! It was really fun. I am glad I am in this club!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool organization! Your own little private club ;)I'm excited to see those almost one year olds!