I am a little late in my posts, (bear with me we just moved). :-) We got the keys to our new home on the 12th and started moving things over from that point on. We now, as of the 23rd, have moved everything over into our new house.
The first thing I did was start to decorate for Christmas. We got a tree and I hung the stockings. Later on we decorated the tree with Megan and Ethan. We helped them hang their personalized ornaments.
We were married May 14, 2005. We have two kids, twins, Megan and Ethan. They are our two little miracles. They arrived on May 1st 2011. We are so happy that we are their parents! We love being around family and friends. going on trips and just being together. We also like sharing part of our lives with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment