| We are 7 months today! |
They are getting so big! I love seeing them grow!
Megan loves being on her tummy and then getting up on her hands and knees. She hasn't started crawling yet but she pivots in a circle when she is on her tummy. I think she is getting her first tooth. She also likes giving her Mommy kisses on the cheek. So cute!
Ethan is starting to crawl on his tummy and rocking on his hands and knees. He loves babbling and trying to make Mommy laugh. When he does make me laugh he starts laughing too and his smile is so big!
I LOVE the smiles and laughter that these two cute sweetie-pies have. They are such happy babies, for the most part, that it makes me feel I must be doing something right! ;-)
I love my Megan and Ethan!
Megan loves being on her tummy and then getting up on her hands and knees. She hasn't started crawling yet but she pivots in a circle when she is on her tummy. I think she is getting her first tooth. She also likes giving her Mommy kisses on the cheek. So cute!
Ethan is starting to crawl on his tummy and rocking on his hands and knees. He loves babbling and trying to make Mommy laugh. When he does make me laugh he starts laughing too and his smile is so big!
I LOVE the smiles and laughter that these two cute sweetie-pies have. They are such happy babies, for the most part, that it makes me feel I must be doing something right! ;-)
I love my Megan and Ethan!

1 comment:
We loved seeing our Megan and Ethan this week! We miss them all ready! :-)
Post a Comment