Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

24 Weeks!!!

I can't believe I am 6 months already! I am loving being pregnant. I guess after trying so long I take every day as a blessing that I am!
I love feeling them move. I am feeling them more and more. I used to only feel them if I was lying still. One night, I was almost asleep and I actually felt a "kick" not a fluttery movement that I usually feel. It woke me up! I guess Megan or Ethan were preparing me for later. "I'm awake Mommy so you should be too!" :)
I love that I am showing more. It is feeling so real when I see that I have a pregnant belly!
I love that we are starting to get things ready for their arrival. We have started two baby registries; Babies R Us and Target. We have the Pack n' Plays for when they come home from the hospital. Also, we have started moving furniture around the babies room and eventually Joel is going to paint it. He said maybe next week!
I am so happy that we are going to be parents soon!

3 comments:

Emily and James said...

That is so exciting! You are such a cute pregnant Mommy!! Those kiddos are super lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Yay, thanks for posting a prego picture. It's fun to see your progress!

Merilee said...

I love reading your feelings about being pregnant. It totally reminds me of how I felt being pregnant with Ashilene. I am SO happy for you and Joel!!!!:)