Then on my actual birthday, my Mom and Grandma came back to see me and took me to lunch at Applebee's. It was so fun having the servers sing to me. I have always had the bad luck of going to a restaurant that doesn't sing to its birthday guests. This time I was able to experience it! I also didn't get embarrassed like I thought I was going to be, it was fun! I also enjoyed the birthday dessert too...it was so big I needed my mom and grandma to help me finish it!
When we came back from lunch, I had a delivery on the porch. Joel had sent me red roses for my birthday! I love that guy!
Then that night Joel took me out to this nice Italian restaurant that's in our city that we have never been to before. It was so nice and romantic, and the food was great too!
I am so happy that I was able to have such a great time on my birthday. I loved that I was able to catch up with friends and family who called or emailed me to wish me a great day!

2 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday! Wish we could have been there!
I am glad you had a good birthday! :-)
Post a Comment