I still don't know if I am in the right frame of mind to write this but here it goes. I am not pregnant. My pregnancy hormone (HCG) was not high enough yesterday and actually went down from Sunday. So no baby or babies for us yet.
I have know idea when we will try again, but we will try again. The next time Joel and I are going to do the procedure we are not going to say anything to anyone, to keep me from feeling the way I do right now.
I know that the prayers that are being given in our behalf are working. I feel stronger today then I thought I would. (Joel is working from home today so I am sure that is helping.) But thanks for the prayers. I wish that they were for me and our future child and not for us coping in this loss. I love you all!
Random Snow Day
9 years ago

4 comments:
Katie, I am still praying for you AND your future child. I know that someday it WILL be the right time and that you will be able to love and appreciate your child that much more because of all you went through to bring him/her into your family. Hang in there Katie! Never forget that you are loved and prayed for.
You are an amazingly strong woman of God Katie. We always hear that we are only given what God knows what we can handle... obviously he has great trust in you. I'm sure it will be the right time sometime. Keep the faith Katie! Love you!
Thank you both for your comments. I really loved reading them. I was and still am, touched. You two are wonderful women yourselves and I really am so happy to have you two as friends. Love you both!
I know that Heavenly Father has a special child waiting for the right time to come and join your family! You have such great strength and faith and it truly inspires me! Stay strong! Good Luck!
Post a Comment