On Saturday Joel and I went to Sacramento and got two blastcysts my mom nicknamed Lois and Clark, put into me. (Joel loves Superman and I was and still am a big fan of the '90's show Lois and Clark) I had to be on bed rest for 3 days including the day they transfered them back to me.
Before that I had to have surgery to take out the eggs to get fertilized. We did that Monday the 15th. I was really sore for a few days but it will all be worth it if at least one of these blastocysts implanted!
Now the wait...
Random Snow Day
9 years ago

5 comments:
Good luck. It will all happen in the Lord's time (and I hope His time is now =)
We're all praying for you guys! Hold on little Lois and/or Clark!!
We're praying for you too! How fun you have those pictures!
Good luck! Take care of yourself, and rest as much as possible! We are certainly keeping you in our prayers too!
Tons of prayers are being sent your way!:)
Post a Comment