Daddy carved a pumpkin while Ethan and Megan watched:
After they got into their costumes we went to see Uncle Michael, who was in the hospital, to cheer him up.
| In Uncle Michael's hospital room. Trying to help him feel better! |
When we finished going around the church, we went trick or treating around our neighborhood with Grandma and Grandpa Henderson. When we were done walking around the neighborhood, we went back and handed out candy at our house and watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
Yesterday, when I was going to hang up their costumes, Ethan saw his and he tried to undress so he could be in his costume again. Megan grabbed hers and started to put it on over her pjs. So I had a little lion and pumpkin wandering around the house all day. They are my adorable little cuties! I love them!

1 comment:
It is fun when they start to "get" the holidays! What a pair of cuties! :-)
Post a Comment