Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Time

We had fun over Labor Day with all of my side of the family that live in California.
We always go to Pinecrest Lake every Labor Day and Megan and Ethan were old enough this year to really enjoy being there. We went to the lake on Saturday and Monday. Sunday after church we walked around Colombia State Park. Megan and Ethan had a blast! They loved being outside picking up pine cones, looking at the trees, playing in the water, shoveling sand and most of all being with their cousins.
Taking their 16 month picture!


Playing in the sand and water, and LOVING it!
watching cousins playing old time bowling.
Aren't I cute!

Family picture at Colombia.

The Henderson Family

Mommy's Babies!
Later that week we drove up to Rocklin to go to Time Out for Women. My very nice brother in-law Matt watched Megan and Ethan since Joel had to go on a business trip. I am so grateful that he was able to do that. It was very spiritual and uplifting event. I wish that I could have gone two days. Ethan and Megan loved being with their cousins. It was so cool seeing Megan and Addie sitting on the floor together. Ethan loved being around Nolan. I walked in on them wrestling at one point. They were laughing and smiling, they were having a blast! Boys will be boys!

The next day, We drove down to the Bay Area and took the kiddos to their first Cal game. It was so fun to see the new revamped stadium. They loved listening to the band play, it was so cute seeing them dancing to the music.


Megan enjoying the game with Papa.

Wanted a picture of us all at the game. Ethan was upset because I wouldn't let him eat peanut shells.
 It was a fun week and I loved being with family.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Sounds like a fun couple of weekends! Cute kiddos! It will be fun for our girls to play with their cousins too when we see you guys next!