I was so excited to go to the game knowing that this would be the first time that Megan and Ethan would be going to a baseball game. They did great! Megan danced on Grammy's lap to the music that played between innings, Ethan "helped" the guy walking around selling water and soda's by saying, "Wa, wa! Wa, wa!" They pointed to the players and "watched" a little. They also walked around the whole park with my mom and me. It was such a nice experience. I can't wait to take them again! (Maybe even to see the A's next time) :-)
Here are some pictures:
| So cute wearing Mommy's hat! |
| The Henderson Boys |
![]() |
| I guess Grandma didn't know we were taking the picture. She is behind my mom. (Thanks Michael for this picture) |


2 comments:
I can't believe that was their first game! I thought they would be raised at a baseball stadium! :-) Glad you had fun!
So surprised this was their first game. I figured you had been to at least 5 already =) It sounds like you guys had a blast and it's nice to have extra laps too ;)
Post a Comment