Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1st Birthday Parties

Megan and Ethan turned 1 on May 1st. We had two parties for them. (Well three, if you count the surprise cupcakes at Disneyland, which I do!)
The the first party that week was a friend party that was on their birthday. My friend Amanda and I decorated the house and then my mom and I got things ready for the party. It was a Casey Jr. train themed party with trains and circus colored balloons and streamers. We even had Dumbo playing on TV in the background. Megan and Ethan had a blast eating the cupcakes and had a lot of help opening their gifts from their friends.

The train cars are pictures from every month since birth.







The second party was on the Sunday after their birthday. Joel had just come back from Taiwan (yeah) and his job was to make a cake shaped like a train. That type of cake is a tradition on the Henderson side, for 1st birthdays. He did a great job! Megan and Ethan loved the cake!





Thanks everyone for two great birthday parties!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look like fun parties!