Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Months!

Ethan



Megan
My babies turned 2 months last week. They had their Dr. appointment and they are still my small cutie pies: 1 percentile in weight and 25 percentile in height.
Megan is a really easy going baby. For example, if she is hungry, she'll let you know by crying but its more like "I'm hungry so I am crying, but I don't really want to put my whole heart into it" type of cry.
Ethan is a sociable baby. If I leave to go change Megan or just leave his sight for a minute he starts crying cause he's lonely. Then he smiles when I come back.
They really love listening to music. When I have my iphone playing Disney music or when I sing to them they just sit and listen. They also love playing in their baby gym kicking or hitting the toys dangling in front of them. They also have started cooing a lot and it is fun hearing them make all those cute baby noises. :-)
I love my babies!

No comments: