Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

They're Here!

Megan and Ethan decided to come on May 1, 2011. Megan was born first at 12:43AM and Ethan was right behind at 12:45AM. I had them by C-Section and I was up and walking later in the morning. I had to stay in the hospital til May 4th and am so happy to be at home. Will post about the labor story later! I am so happy they are here!!!



(Ethan is on my right and Megan is on my left.)




Ethan Joseph----Megan Ashley

(Our first Family Photo)



(Ethan's Going Home Outfit)



(Megan's Going Home Outfit)



(Came home on May 4th)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post with lots of pictures!!! They are so precious! Love the family photo!

Unknown said...

What a lovely family you are. Great pictures!

Kathryn said...

Congrats! They are so darling. Glad everyone is healthy. Twins are the best.

Amanda said...

So cute!! Congratulations Hendersons!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Congratulations!!! They are soooo precious! I have sisters named Megan and Ashley! Haha! So happy for your family!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Oh Katie!!
I am so excited for you guys!!
They are adorable...oh and you and Joel are too! =]

Love those names!!

April said...

I've been waiting anxiously since Sunday for a post:) CONGRATULATIONS. Beautiful babies...and parents too. You look amazing, by the way.

Melissa Savage said...

Yay for more pictures!! Adorable!!

Stubbs Love said...

How exciting! Congrats Katie! They look like angels!

Merilee said...

Awwwwwwww, you got to bring them home on my birthday.;) They are SO adorable!!!! I am SO incredibly happy for you and Joel!:)