


I had a great time at my 2nd shower in the Bay Area. It was so fun to see people that I haven't seen in a while. The theme was Noah's Ark and so there was an ark and cupcakes with boy and girl fundant animals on top. Also there were popsicle cupcakes in shape of animals as well. Both were well made and very delicious!
The cupcakes were so good looking that as we were going home from the shower and went through a drive-thru the server asked us where we bought those cupcakes. My friend did a great job with them!
My sister, Melissa, took the pictures of me opening the gifts, I will post some of those when I get them.
1 comment:
What a great theme! There really are so many people that love you and are so excited for you guys! We are overjoyed and excited to meet your angels!
Post a Comment