I am 17 weeks now and still not really showing yet, (people say), but I feel like I am!
Cravings-I didn't know if cravings happened to every pregnant women so I thought that I would be one that it wouldn't affect, but I do have cravings. If I think of something that sounds good, then I have to have it! If I try to eat anything else my body just won't let me eat it. I don't really have a craving for one thing, it's just whatever sounds good to me at the time.
Sick-I really don't get sick with nausea anymore unless I don't eat right away after I get hunger pains. If that happens I have to just eat something small and bland. So I try not to get to that point and most of the time I don't.
Ultrasound-We had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago but they made a mistake and scheduled me too soon to see anything. So the Dr. set up another appointment for us to go on Dec 21. I hope that it still isn't too soon to see what we are having. I want to start shopping for them! :)
Pictures-I will try to post pictures soon of my expanding twin belly. We haven't been on top of that. We will try to be better! (I will try to get a picture taken soon and put it up on this update later)
Sept. right after we found out we were pregnant:
17 weeks:

2 comments:
We can't wait to find out what you're having and to see that belly expand with two new neice(s)/nephew(s)!
Lookin' good! You can see a little baby bump, but not much of one for being almost half way there!!:)
Post a Comment