Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

We've got Great News!

We decided to try in-vitro again in September and guess what...We are pregnant! Not just pregnant...pregnant with TWINS!!! We are so excited! We are 11 weeks (12 weeks Saturday) and they are looking good. We got to see them and hear their hearts beat today. (BIG SMILE)
Baby A:
Baby B:
We decided that when we tried again we wouldn't tell anyone. It was hard and very sad saying, "It didn't work." when we tried in 2009. But by not telling anyone, we had to keep coming up with reasons and excuses to not go to places or do things we normally do, which got very difficult. (I can't lie very well.) It ended up being worth it when we finally told our family because they gave us great responses! I think my Dad's was the best!:
So our little ones are set to arrive May 21, 2011. But since they are twins they might decide to come a little earlier. But that's the due date. We feel so happy and blessed that these little miracles are coming!

13 comments:

Joel said...

Yay yay yay! So fun to see my newest niece(s)/nephew(s)!! :-)

Kathryn said...

Congrats! Wishing you all the best. We love our twix!

Amanda said...

So excited for you two!!!!!

US! said...

CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you guys!

'Cembers Thoughts said...

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome news. the best in a LONG time!!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I am BEYOND EXCITED for you!!! Congratulations! Good luck with the pregnancy! Hope all is well and the two little ones grow and progress well!!!

Our Biggs Family said...

Yippee!!!! We are so happy for you. I got the chills when I read this post. We can't wait to hear more about your miracles and see pictures of when they arrive! YAY!

Unknown said...

What a miracle! I can't wait to meet your little ones and see you guys as parents.

April said...

I guess I can publicly say congratulations now, instead of excited little whispers and knowing winks:) Again, I'm so thrilled for you two AND your two:)

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Katie, I am so excited for you!! I hope you have a good pregnancy! We are due right around the same time (I'm the 18th) but you will probably go first since it's twins! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! There is nothing more special then a brand new baby...and 2?!! Woo hoooo!! :D Come see me for maternity and newborn portraits!! I'd love to see you guys and your 2 new lil bundles of joy! So happy for you both! Get ahold of me thru my contact form at TiffanyJohnsonPhotography.com if you'd like. Congrats again!!

Jesse said...

Joel & Katie, I am so happy that you didn't stop trying! Congratulations! Your twins are going to be so lucky to have parents like you!

Love, Jesse

Merilee said...

I couldn't be happier for you and Joel. Those two precious babies are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loved!!!!!!!!:)