
We went to see the musical
Wicked on July 2. I knew that it was leaving San Fransico and really wanted to see it so I was so happy when Joel got us tickets to go.
It was a nice start to the 4th of July weekend. But it was even nicer since Joel suprised me by working from home that day. His company had everyone working half day so he decided to just work his half day at home!
We decided to make a nice date out of it. So we ate out then took BART to the Theater in SF. It was nice to just walk up the steps and have the theater be right there.



I had heard that it was good so I wanted to see it. I just wasn't sure if Joel was going to like it. But hearing him laughing and seeing him smiling during the show made it even more worth it for me. I loved the set and the songs and dialog. It was great. I wouldn't mind seeing it again someday. I hope it comes back to SF again in the future.
3 comments:
Glad you got to see it before it left SF, wasn't it so good! Glad you had a fun time!
We are jealous! I am glad you got to go!
Rojohn and I LOVE WICKED!!!! I'm SO glad you and Joel were able to see it before it left SF.:)
Post a Comment