We celebrated our anniversary by going down to Monterey for the weekend. We stayed in this really nice hotel that was really close to the Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We walked everywhere while there.


We also walked down Cannery Row, and I think that it has grown since the last time I walked it. I don't remember it being a big deal when I went as a kid. But it now has a Pier 39 feel to it with all the shops and places to eat.
We also went to the Old Fisherman's Wharf and ate at a restaurant there that had great clam chowder in a bread bowl (YUM).
We had so much fun walking around and just enjoying being together looking at the sites. It was great to get away and just spend time with Joel without the distractions that come into everyday life. I love you Honey!

3 comments:
What a fun anniversary! It is always nice to get away.
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a great time. If you ever are in the mood to travel you are always welcome to visit us in Ohio! We are less than an hour from kirtland and have plenty of space for people to stay!
What a great anniversary! I am SO happy you both found each other and continue to be so in love.:)
Post a Comment