I never realized it before this year but I love October. I love seeing and feeling the change in the season. I love that baseball is in postseason, and college and NFL football are in full swing. I love the crispness in the air and even I know it sounds bad, I love seeing the nights grow longer. I love the feeling that I have to start wearing a coat at night again. I love seeing the corn stalks on the sides of roads and seeing trucks filled with tomatoes. I love those warm Indian summer days that are hot during the day then cool off at night so much that you need to have a blanket to keep warm. I love seeing pumpkins on door steps and Christmas decorations in the stores. When October comes it is the begining of the season for the holidays that we all love, and it makes me so happy to know that they are on the way.
2 comments:
yay for October!
Congratulations on completing Phase 2!!!!:)
Post a Comment