
During the holidays we went to the Jelly Belly factory with Katie's sister and brother and their families. We had to wait over an hour outside in a long line but we had fun catching up and just being together.
We had a great time with Katie's sister and brother and their families! Can't wait to do things together next time!
2 comments:
How fun! We took our kiddos there just before school started, and it was so cool. We ended up buying way too many jelly beans, including several pounds of the belly flops. They were sure good, though. I'm glad you had time to spend with family.
How fun! The Jelly Belly factory is in the town Joel and I grew up in and his parents still live there! I remember as a teenager going on the tour when we would actually walk on the production floor...not the catwalk type tour they have now. When they did it that way we were able to taste test the jelly belly's at each stage of their production! We can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment