We got our tree today. We had a tough time finding a good tree. There weren't many good ones, most were too small or had too many empty spots. But we finally found one!

When we got home we put up the tree and I started putting the lights on. Joel was in charge of putting up the star.

Here are some pictures of us putting up the some ornaments.


After we were done decorating the tree we decided to turn on the fireplace. It was so beautiful seeing the tree decorated and the fire roaring in the fireplace.



I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
4 comments:
Katie, everything looks great . . . the tree the stockings, and YOU!
It looks wonderful. I love this time of year. We have a fireplace here and the kids love it when we have a fire at night while we read scriptures and Christmas stories.
So cozy and festive! Good work, you too! Did you have fun in nursery today:)?
Looks cozy! Aren't fireplaces fun!
Post a Comment