Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! I love being with family, Joel's or mine. Each year Joel and I switch off which side of the family we are going to be with and this year was my parents turn. Last time it was my parents turn I offered to host the dinner, so I offered again this year. It was great to have my parents; sister and her family; brother and his family; and my uncle and his family come to our house. Each family was in charge of bringing something to the dinner. Everything was so good and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. After dinner we played games and the kids watched movies.
The next day Joel and I went to my parents house and we all took family pictures at a park and then later that day some of my family went to San Francisco. While we were there we walked around Fisherman's Warf and Pier 39 and then ate dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
It was so great to be with my family. We hardly ever get to be all together anymore so when we do it seems more special.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was good to see you and to hang out at your place. Thanks for setting everything up so nicely!!!