We went to the infertility clinic for our first appointment/consultation today. It was great to get to go after all of the hurdles that we had to get through just to get the consultation.
After the exam and talking with the Nurse Practioner it was decided that we would try Clomid again and do artificial insemination. So we will be doing that sometime next month (November).
I can't wait to get this started. It has been a long 3 years trying to conceive so hopefully we are at the end of this really long journey. Thanks to all who are praying for us, it means a lot to us.
Random Snow Day
9 years ago

4 comments:
That's exciting!!! I know that you two will be blessed with a child someday! Good Luck, and we will keep you in our prayers!
How great! James and I are starting IVR around that same time... maybe we can be pregnant at the same time! That would be so much fun!
We'll be praying for you!
Yea! Yea! Yea! We are excited for you and will continue to pray for you!
Post a Comment